Saturday, February 18, 2017

Don't check your stocks every hour every day cause I want to make you Rich maa!





Don’t be a moron. If you check your stocks every day and worry about the daily changes in the stock prices and the variations in your net worth, you’re being dumb.

Most successful investors don’t need to check on their investments every day. The daily changes in stocks are almost always noise, plain and simple, and few 200% returns were determined by the news of one day.

What you should be doing?

I for one always advocate in this blog that investing should always be for the long term and getting rich slowly and steady.

Another thing I frequently will say is to treat investing like a business (again which means for the long term)

Of course you need to occasionally monitor your investments to see how they’re doing. And you may want to set up automatic news alerts through a stock app/Google news to keep you informed on major news in the company. How often should you manually check on things? Probably every few months like during quarterly earnings report with a major review every year. But not every day.

Relax. Once you get set up right, investing is easier than you think. Last year, I trade less and reduced the time looking after my stock investments. And I managed to INCREASE my total income compared to the previous year.

No comments:

Post a Comment