Saturday, November 12, 2016
(An extract from a post in i3Investor)
I think Trump's big win caught everyone by surprise. I had even predicted that Hillary Clinton will win. But what was MOST surprising was the way the financial markets reacted to Trump's win ...a mini-crash in US stock market then a sharp Trump rally for the US markets ...for Bursa and Ringgit it was drop and drop.
I think Trump's win will be good for America but bad for Malaysia. Part of his pre-election plans were to help America regain its' former glory by "hentam" other nations which he accused them of robbing Americans of their jobs and businesses.
And with Trump coming in as President, his other promise to improve and build infrastructures there creating inflation....made my 2nd prediction might come true after all - the US Fed will raise interest rate in their December 2016 Fed meeting!
This could be the reason why the RM dropped to 4.37 as yield investors took their money off our MGS and stock market to be repatriated back to USA.
Let's see how things develop from here.
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Berdasarkan Bajet 2017 dan trend dalam negara, keadaan ekonomi dijangka terus tidak berapa baik pada tahun 2017. Peluang kerja, berniaga dan mencari wang tambahan akan terus menguncup, sementara harga barang dan beberapa kos dalam kehidupan pula sentiasa terdedah kepada kenaikan.
Untuk itu, bagi menghadapi hari-hari sukar itu, di sini diperturunkan 40 petua yang boleh menjimatkan wang kita.
1. Sentiasa berbelanja kurang dari pendapatan.
2. Cari cara untuk buat duit lebih setiap hari.
3. Ubah gaya hidup.
4. Rancang kewangan anda.
5. Mulakan menabung.
6. Potong kad kredit jadi dua.
7. Kurang guna telefon bimbit, kalau boleh jangan pakai langsung.
8. Cari hobi yang boleh tambah pendapatan.
9. Hadiahkan diri dengan simpanan.
10. Tahan nafsu sehingga promosi harga murah baru membeli.
11. Jangan terpedaya dengan “Diskaun Akhir Tahun / Diskaun Awal Tahun”.
12. Ciptakan rasa seronok bila tiada hutang.
13. Kurangkan insuran kenderaan ikut harga semasa.
14. Nikmati hiburan percuma.
15. Kekal prestasi cemerlang dalam pekerjaan.
16. Sibukkan diri agar tidak ke shopping mall.
17. Jangan riadah di Pavillion atau KLCC.
18. Berhenti merokok.
19. Diet dan jaga makan, amalkan pemakanan sihat.
20. Makanan mahal bukan untuk dicuba.
21. Jangan berlumba tukar sofa dengan jiran.
22. Takaful jangan lebih 10% daripada pendapatan.
23. Sediakan dana pelaburan untuk hari tua.
24. Jangan mudah putus asa, kreatif dan kerja lebih masa.
25. Jangan salahkan panda bila kita susah.
26. Beli barang terpakai bukan dosa.
27. Beli Baju di Mydin pun kacak juga.
28. Beli secara tunai, jauhkan riba.
29. Pekan Takbai dan Golok bukan duty free.
30. Jangan jadi hamba bertukar kereta.
31. Guna motor itu ranggi.
32. Jangan berhutang hanya kerana layak meminjam.
32. Berhenti layan Maharaja Lawak atau Gegar Vaganza, Astro bukan percuma.
33. Lupakan impian tambah Neelofa dalam hidup.
35. Kereta kecil tetap bergaya.
36. Azam beli rumah bukan tambah orang rumah.
37. Lupakan sport rim dan spoiler kereta.
38. Bincang dengan keluarga tentang belanja harian.
39. Kurangkan tengok drama orang kaya kaya.
40. Tukar Perdana Menteri....😀😀😀
Labels: Cara-cara Jimat Wang
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Yes, its' November and I can see that next year 2017 will be another tough year for us Malaysians. I need not to be cheong hei and blah blah as to why. You and I know.
Initially, I had wanted to put some money into Bursa stocks last month and this month but after thinking hard on 2017, I decided against it.
The share prices could go lower and cheaper in 2017. A CORRECTION might happened. But please lah, to those scaring people to death with market crash talk, there will NOT be a stock market crash. Go "google" what cause a stock market crash and you will see it won't happen for a long time.
I predict that Hilary Clinton will win and become US President and the US Fed will hike interest rate by 0.25% in December 2016 (like what they did in Dec 2015).
Also there will NOT be a GE in 2017 and our GE14 will only be held in March - May 2018 when the BN 5 year term expires (like previously).
Friday, October 28, 2016
For your Senarai Skim2 cepat kaya
Double Fast Track
Asia Business Machine bhd
Bit Club Network
Pok Din Empire
🚩 TENGAH MELETUP LETUP 2 Ramai Join 🚩
JJ Poor to Rich
ARBA Network /CWC
Bio Niaga Abu Nur
iBiz Star Network
Shazamia Gold & Jewelry
AGR car trade
arion xm fx
MGSB i-comey kosipitih
⚠Hati2 diluar sana yang gemar skim2 cepat kaya macam ini. Sayangilah duit anda.
Source: From a friend in Whatsapp
Labels: Skim2 cepat kaya
Sunday, October 23, 2016
For some time now, a prominent trader and investor have been telling stories about a coming stock market crash. He has been telling everyone that he is getting prepared with tons of cash waiting by the sidelines for a stock market crash to happen and then profiting handsomely from the event.
I can say from my experience that predicting a stock market crash is the most futile exercise I have ever done.
Very few people will be able to forecast correctly this event. Many more will see it but do not believe or understand until too late!
I know because I have been caught in 3 major stock market crashes in the past (1987,1998 and 2008) and each market crash was caused by a different factor from the other.
I expect the next one will also be affected by a different factor from the last one and the others. What factor is it going to be is your guess is as good as mine.
So forget about predicting when the next stock market crash will happen. If you keep all that cash and the crash happened in 10 years time, you would have lost 10 years opportunity in the stock market.
From my own experience, you will be better off investing slow and steady with SPARE CASH on good listed companies that paid good dividends and companies with growth potential for capital appreciation. Treat investing like a business and not a get rich quick scheme or a casino.
Also a general rule is don't put a large percentage of your CASH ...in the stock market. Your long-term investments and future need to be diversified and NOT dependent on a single vehicle. Good Luck!
More of this in a later article ....
More of this in a later article ....
Labels: Stock market crash