Saturday, November 5, 2016

2017 will be another Tough Year For Malaysians




Yes, its' November and I can see that next year 2017 will be another tough year for us Malaysians. I need not to be cheong hei and blah blah as to why. You and I know.

Initially, I had wanted to put some money into Bursa stocks last month and this month but after thinking hard on 2017, I decided against it.

The share prices could go lower and cheaper in 2017. A CORRECTION might happened. But please lah, to those scaring people to death with market crash talk, there will NOT be a stock market crash. Go "google" what cause a stock market crash and you will see it won't happen for a long time.

I predict that Hilary Clinton will win and become US President and the US Fed will hike interest rate by 0.25% in December 2016 (like what they did in Dec 2015).

Also there will NOT be a GE in 2017 and our GE14 will only be held in March - May 2018 when the BN 5 year term expires (like previously).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment