Saturday, October 22, 2016

Google AdSense is an Awesome Way to Earn Some Extra Income






I registered myself for Google AdSense way back in 2006.

I had a personal blogger site and it was quite easy to apply for Google AdSense during those early years and my application got approved in a week or so.

Not so anymore.

Due to extreme good response, Google has made it very tough now to apply for Google AdSense for your site, if you do not have Google AdSense and would like to apply for one, do read this article on applying for Google Adsense.

You can see from above article that it's difficult to get approved for AdSense !

I'm glad that I did not terminate the Google AdSense account a few years back when I stopped blogging for a while.

They say the proof of the pudding is in the eating so here is the results ...

My Google AdSense earnings so far -

24-08-2016 US$100.18 equivalent to RM 394.22

23-12-2014 US$104.07 equivalent to RM 355.87

31-07-2014 US$108.72 equivalent to RM 338.02


                         Grand Total   =        RM1,088.11


I've had at most 2-5 blogs to earn Google AdSense on.

I am not a natural or gifted writer and writing isn't one of my strong points. I am quite lazy in character and do not write frequently.

That is why the earnings are irregular, it's more of a part-time side income fun work for me. But still, I manage to make RM 1,088.11!

However, I would like to encourage you as I know the earnings can be good if you are hard-working, read good tips on how to boost your earnings and treat it seriously like a full-time work.

More on this in another article later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment