Sunday, November 8, 2015

LCTH in Ascending Channel ...Pt 2




LCTH is moving along slowly in an Ascending Channel chart pattern. It shows a continuation uptrend in progress with prices showing higher highs and higher lows. 







Teaser: Could this example be the chart of LCTH in the future ? We hope so.


Take note that LCTH is "expected" to announce their quarterly results this week, on Nov 13th, this Friday (AMC - after market close) - I based this date on the last 3 years 2012-2014 where quarter results were released on Nov 14th and in second week of November.  

IF the results are good, I hope LCTH can breakout from this current channel (red arrow, see diagram above).

Disclaimer: I currently do not hold any LCTH stock but could initiate a position next week. This is my personal view and I could be wrong on the outcome. Trade at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment